List Price: $41.95
Sale Price: $30.95
Stretch Knit Shadow Stripe Skinny Shrug. Cozy and durable for countless dance classes or brunches. A versitile fashion piece built with the spirit of dance. See threw enough to make them look twice, yet with plenty of coverage, warmth and breathability.
The KD dance stretch knit Shadow Stripe Collection breathes yet retains warmth. A one of a kind Shrug, effortlessly fashionable, warm & comfortable.
KD dance was created in 1980 same year the original movie Fame was released by young dancers knitting pieces for fellow dancers while on tour with the Oakland Ballet.
2010 marks the 30th Anniversary of our timeless knit Ballet Tops, Shorts & Tights featured in Vogue, W, Allure, Harpers Bazaar, Glamour, Shape, Fitness & even Psychology Today Ð after all dancers are known to be deep.
Our Gauze like knit makes our clothing completely versatile and customizable to create looks all your own. Much like putting your hair up or down our Ballet Top can jump from office sweater to get noticed bare shoulders on the dance floor in a moments notice. Our fabric is blended to stretch, flow and accent your curves and unique sense of living in the moment beauty. Which is why, dancing or dinning in KD dance the beauty is you.
Seen here is model Nicolle Velez, 5 7, in a White Medium Shrug & KD dance Knee High Tube Dress.
Photography by Garvey Rich
- Shadow Stripe Stretch Shrug by KD dance, Makers of the Finest Knit Dance Wear In The World **New York Black On Sale**
- Designed to Flow to Your Every Movement with Grace & Comfort
- Durable Long Lasting Quality Retains Fit Wash After Wash
- Knits Bread From The Dance Floor - Form Fitting, Soft & Comfortable
- Fashionable at the Shala to where ever life takes youÉ